TRAFFIC RULES & GUIDELINES
1. When using the back parking lot, cars should stay in a single file line pulling slowly to the curb. Students should not exit the cars on the traffic side. Parents dropping off students at the curb should not exit their cars. This procedure is for a quick and efficient drop-off and pick-up. The middle lane, with the parking spaces, is not to be used for deop-off.
2. The middle lane in the back (with the parking spaces) is only to be used for parking. If the driver wishes to exit the car with the child, the driver must park in a parking spot and walk the child to the school.
3. There is no drop-off or pick-up in the front parking lot. The front parking lot is for busses only!
4. There should be no drop-off or pick-up on the streets around the school. Most of these areas have "No Parking" signs. When cars park on the roads directly around the school, they make it very difficult for other cars and the busses to maneuver. This creates a dangerous situation.
5. If a car parks in a legal spot on the street near the school, the child must still be crossed by our corssing guard. This is the only safe crossing area.
6. Cars on the after school pick-up line should follow the line of cars looping around the back parking lot. As the car pulls up to the dismissal area, students will be dismissed to the car.
7. Speed limits on the roads around the school must be strictly obeyed. Please drive at a slow and safe speed.
Again, I reiterate, the safety of all the children is, and must be, all of our concern. Please do your part by following these procedures for the safety of all.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Please note, by Board of Education policy, no dogs are permitted on school property.